Thursday, April 22, 2010

My First Post

I am new to blogging but thought this was a good way start releasing my  stress after working at a hotel all day. 

Working in a hotel is not all glamour.  When I was a kid I used to watch the TV series "Hotel".  They made it look so exciting.  Sometimes it is, other times it's torture. 

In my years in hotels, I have had the opportunity to meet some great people and also some real pains in the ass.  It's a business that once you're in, it's very hard to get out of.  They constantly dangle the money carrot in your face.   I would love to get out but at my age it's a little late to start over. 

I don't know what I will end up posting but names will be changed to protect the guilty and the innocent.

If anyone else there is in the industry I would love to hear your comments and stories as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment